General conditions of sale
1. by placing an order on the online store, the customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the General and payment conditions hereinbelow.
2. it excludes any right of the customer to damages or indemnity, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or things, caused by the lack of acceptance, even partial, of an order.
How to buy
3. it is the client's responsibility to register with the correct data and keep such data using the logon credentials
4. the purchase of goods is provided with payment through PayPal. The card transaction occurs through the electronic system of Paypal; at no time of the purchasing procedure the electronics ecommerce Dumb&Dumb and no staff member is able to know the credit card number of the customer that is provided by the customer to PayPal on a secure and encrypted internet connection according to current standards of the market for online payments.
5. all amounts displayed on Dumb&Dumb are expressed in Euro, which is the currency of reference.
Modalities and delivery costs
6. the delivery costs are shown explicitly at the time of placing an order.
7. the order will be shipped within 5 working days. No responsibility can be attributed to Dumb&Dumb in case of delay in delivery of the order by Poste Italiane.
8. Upon delivery of the goods by the carrier, the customer must check:
Right of withdrawal
9. according to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer shall be entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as indicated in paragraph 11
10. in order to exercise this right, the customer must send to Dumb&Dumb a communication to that effect, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. Such notification must be sent by email, addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
12. without prejudice to any cost recovery for damage to the original packaging, Dumb&Dumb will refund the customer the full amount paid, less any shipping costs incurred, within 14 days of return of the goods, by process of transfer of the amount charged to your credit card.
13. the right of withdrawal expires completely for lack of essential integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its content), in cases where Dumb&Dumb finds:
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Dumb&Dumb will return to sender the purchased goods, charging at the same shipping cost.
14. the personal data requested in phase of placing the order are collected and processed in order to satisfy the requirment of the customer and will not under any circumstances and in any way transferred to third parties. Dumb&Dumb guarantees to its customers the respect for legislation on personal data processing, governed by the privacy code according to DL 196 of 30.06.03
15. any complaint should be addressed to Dumb&Dumb c/o email@example.com
16. the contract of sale between the customer and Dumb&Dumb means concluded in Italy and governed by italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this contract of sale at a distance, if the customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is the Court of his place of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of Milan.